Library Stories August 9, 2013
Library Stories September 21, 2011
It pays to work at Apple! As CNET mentions, Apple has begun testing a new program that lends iPads to Apple Store employees. The new program works like a library book: retail employees can take an iPad home for one week, but then have to return it for other co-workers to use. For now, this program is only taking place at the San Francisco Apple Store. But just wait, there is more coming with Apple Store employees and iPads.
Library Stories January 4, 2011
TidySongs, a popular iTunes organization application, has taken a look at around one million iTunes libraries over the last two years and has reported their findings.
- The number of songs in an average customer’s iTunes library is 7,160.
- The average number of songs missing album artwork is 4,230
- The average number of songs in an iTunes library missing the name of the artist is 490.
- The average number of songs missing track or year information is 1,984.
- The average number of duplicate songs is 814.