While Apple Pay works with nearly all of the major banks across the United States, there are still plenty of regional banks and credit unions with customers waiting for Apple Pay to work with their institution. The latest expansion includes several additional banks across the US.
Latest Apple Pay Banks
- ACIPCO Federal Credit Union
- Arthur State Bank
- Bank of Eastern Oregon
- Blue Federal Credit Union
- Capital Credit Union
- Choice One Community Credit Union
- City Bank
- Community Powered Federal Credit Union
- Dedham Savings
- Delta Bank
- Education Credit Union
- First Colorado National Bank
- First State Bank & Trust Company (MO + NE now)
- Freedom Bank
- Glacier Hills Credit Union
- Helena Community Credit Union
- LifeStore Bank
- Lincoln National Bank
- Oregon Community Bank
- Ridgewood Savings Bank
- Southern Pine Credit Union
- State Bank of Table Rock
- Sun Community Federal Credit Union
- Taconnet Federal Credit Union
- Territorial Savings Bank
- Utah Federal Credit Union
What’s New in Apple Pay
Apple Pay will soon arrive in Brazil which will mark the first new country added in 2018. Apple CEO Tim Cook revealed the news last week during Apple’s quarterly earnings call. Timing of the launch is not yet known, but it’s possible it could be timed with iOS 11.3 which is expected around March.
Apple has also continued to promote Apple Pay through the App Store with in-app discounts that change weekly.
For a bigger picture report card on Apple Pay, read our annual recap of how Apple’s mobile wallet service has changed since last year here which includes new features like Apple Pay Cash in the US and cash back promotions for Chase Freedom card holders.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.