Update: Apple has also shared a shorter one-minute cut of the Homework ad. Check it out here.
Following the announcement of a new education-focused iPad and a slew of new software features, Apple has shared a new video of the iPad in use by students. The ad, cleverly entitled ‘Homework,’ follows a group of students as they put the new $329/$299 iPad to test…
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
Apple today introduced a new 9.7-inch iPad with Apple Pencil support. The device is priced at $329 for consumers and $299 for schools. The company also introduced a new ClassKit framework, a new Schoolwork app, and is bringing its Classroom app to the Mac.
Read more about Apple’s education announcements at the links below:
- Live Blog: Follow 9to5Mac coverage from inside Apple’s education event
- Apple unveils new 9.7-inch iPad with Apple Pencil support + A10 Fusion chip at education event
- Apple announces new versions of iWork with Apple Pencil integration, built in book authoring
- Apple bringing Classroom to Mac, reveals new ClassKit framework coming in iOS 11.4 & Schoolwork app
- Apple announces students to get 200GB of iCloud storage for free
- Apple kicks off education event w/ inspirational ‘one person can change the world’ video
Keep up with our coverage from inside the event today in our live blog right here and watch the video below: