Whether you want to disable or modify your Apple Watch passcode temporarily or for good, follow along for how to change or turn off Apple Watch passcode.
Keep in mind if you choose to turn off your passcode, all of your debit or credit cards loaded into Apple Pay will be removed for security purposes.
How to change or turn off Apple Watch passcode
- Open Settings on the Watch app on iPhone or your Apple Watch
- Swipe down and tap Passcode
- Tap Turn off or Change Passcode
Here’s how the process looks on iPhone:
Here’s how it looks on Apple Watch:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to customize double tap gesture on Apple Pencil
- How to get ‘Animoji’ on older iPhones and iPads without Face ID
- How to add a Santa hat to your Memoji with Animoji on iPhone and iPad
- How to search in the Messages app on iPhone
- How to add weather summary to your iPhone Lock screen
- How to enable Home Screen Sync on Apple TV
- How to turn off and restart iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max
- How to set up Apple Pay on MacBook Air
- How to enable Workout Do Not Distrub on Apple Watch
- How to customize Apple Watch notifications
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.