Along with the Retina screen, USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 ports, and much more, the new MacBook Air also features Touch ID. Follow along for how to set up Apple Pay on MacBook Air.
The 2016 MacBook Pro was the first Mac to offer Touch ID along with its Touch Bar. This brought seamless Apple Pay use, but any Mac can still use Apple Pay with the help of an iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
However, a great addition to the latest MacBook Air is Touch ID which means integrated Apple Pay. Here’s how to get set up with Apple Pay.
How to set up Apple Pay on MacBook Air
- Open System Preferences and click Wallet & Apple Pay
- Click Add Card or if adding additional card, click the + icon in the bottom left corner
- Use the camera to capture card details
- Alternately, you can click Enter Card Details Manually
Here’s how to get the process started:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to enable Workout Do Not Distrub on Apple Watch
- How to customize Apple Watch notifications
- How to pair Bluetooth headphones on Apple Watch
- How to sync music and podcasts to Apple Watch from iPhone
- How to disable automatic app install on Apple Watch
- How to update software on Apple Watch
- How to adjust flashlight brightness on iPhone and iPad
- How to fix a red exclamation mark on Apple Watch
- How to switch to list view or grid view on Apple Watch with watchOS 5
- How to enable mute on iPad
- How to use Cc and Bcc in email on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.