When exercising, the last thing you want to do is to get distracted with a phone call, iMessage, or some other form of notification. Fortunately, Apple Watch owners have a way to silence notifications while in a workout. Follow along to learn how to enable Workout Do Not Disturb on Apple Watch.
How to enable Workout Do Not Disturb on Apple Watch
- Fire up the Apple Watch app on the paired iPhone.
- Head to General > Do Not Disturb.
- At the top, toggle on Workout Do Not Disturb.
Now, when you initiate a workout using Apple’s first-party Workout app, Do Not Disturb will automatically be enabled until the workout is done.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to customize Apple Watch notifications
- How to pair Bluetooth headphones on Apple Watch
- How to sync music and podcasts to Apple Watch from iPhone
- How to disable automatic app install on Apple Watch
- How to update software on Apple Watch
- How to adjust flashlight brightness on iPhone and iPad
- How to fix a red exclamation mark on Apple Watch
- How to switch to list view or grid view on Apple Watch with watchOS 5
- How to enable mute on iPad
- How to use Cc and Bcc in email on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to force restart iPad Pro
- How to force restart Apple Watch