Whether you’ve got dozens of watch faces or just a handful, follow along for how to reorder watch faces on Apple Watch and get to your favorites more easily.
When you add a new watch face on Apple Watch, it is added to the end of your list. If you’d like to reorder watch faces to make them easier to swipe between on your Apple Watch, read on below.
How to reorder watch faces on Apple Watch
- Open the Watch app on iPhone
- Tap Edit to the right of My Faces
- Press, hold, and drag the 3 lines to the right of watch faces to reorder
- Tap Done when finished
Here’s how the process looks:
Now you can more quickly get to the watch faces you’d like by swiping from right to left on the edge of your Apple Watch.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to view Activity summary on Apple Watch
- How to check your heart rate on Apple Watch
- How to access Notes from the Lock Screen on iPhone and iPad
- How to turn off background app refresh on iPhone and iPad
- How to update personal info like weight on Apple Watch
- How to check if your carrier supports eSIM
- How to get the best exercise and movement tracking with Apple Watch
- How to view which apps have location permissions on iOS
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.