Whether you need to correct a mistake or just refresh your details, follow along for how to update weight and other personal information on Apple Watch.
Apple Watch can measure a range of fitness related activities like how much you stand, exercise, steps, calories burned, and more. But it will be most accurate if you keep your personal information up to date.
How to change weight and other personal information on Apple Watch
- Open the Watch app on iPhone
- Swipe down and tap Health
- Tap Edit in the top right corner
- Update your personal information
- Tap Done in the top right corner
Here’s how the process looks:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to check if your carrier supports eSIM
- How to get the best exercise and movement tracking with Apple Watch
- How to view which apps have location permissions on iOS
- How to allow pop-ups on Mac
- How to check your Apple Pencil model number
- How to get the best ECG readings on Apple Watch
- How to take an ECG (electrocardiogram) on Apple Watch [Gallery]
- What’s new in watchOS 5.1.2 [Video]
- How to share ECG results with your doctor
- How to set up Apple Watch irregular heart rate notifications
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.