The Apple Watch to many is a fitness device, among other things. Most users love using the Activity app on Apple Watch. At the end of each week, Apple Watch gives you an Activity summary. Follow along to learn how to view the Activity summary on Apple Watch…
How to view Activity summary on Apple Watch
- On Apple Watch, open the Activity app.
- Firmly press (Force Touch) the screen.
- Tap on Weekly Summary.
Now you’ll be able to see your summary before the week’s over. In this screen you can see stats such as the amount of calories, steps, and distance you’ve accumulated throughout your week.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to check your heart rate on Apple Watch
- How to access Notes from the Lock Screen on iPhone and iPad
- How to turn off background app refresh on iPhone and iPad
- How to update personal info like weight on Apple Watch
- How to check if your carrier supports eSIM
- How to get the best exercise and movement tracking with Apple Watch
- How to view which apps have location permissions on iOS
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.