With Series 3 or later Apple introduced LTE on the Apple Watch. While you’d likely use the feature more on your iPhone than your Apple Watch, here’s how to turn on Airplane Mode on Apple Watch…
How to turn on Airplane Mode on Apple Watch
- On your Watch face, swipe up from the Control Center. Alternatively, you can tap for one second, and swipe from the bottom from within an app to get access to Control Center.
- Find the Airplane Mode button.
- Tap the Airplane Mode icon. It should turn orange, indicating that Airplane Mode has now been enabled.
When Airplane Mode is enabled, you’ll also see an orange plane icon on the top of your Watch face. Turning on Airplane Mode disables the cellular and Wi-Fi radios. It will also disable the Bluetooth connection from your iPhone, but will still continue to allow other Bluetooth equipment such as Bluetooth headphones to be used.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to create handy shortcuts for call reminders on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to turn off cellular data on Apple Watch
- How to turn off iPhone with a broken power button
- How to turn off automatic play/pause with AirPods
- How to recover deleted photos on Mac
- How to take a screenshot on iPhone X, XS, or XR
- How to upload photos into iCloud Photos from iPhone, iPad, Mac, and icloud․com
- How to use the built-in level feature on iPhone
- How to add App Store and iTunes gift cards on iPhone and iPad
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.