With Apple Watch Series 3 or later, users can optionally purchase an LTE data plan on compatible models. If you’ve purchased an LTE data plan, here’s how to turn off cellular data on Apple Watch.
How to turn off cellular data on Apple Watch
- On your Watch face, swipe up from the Control Center. Alternatively, you can tap for one second, and swipe from the bottom from within an app to get access to Control Center.
- Find the cellular data toggle.
- Tap on it, and toggle Cellular off.
Note that this simply turns off the cellular radio. You’ll need to contact your carrier if you want to remove your cellular plan.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to turn off iPhone with a broken power button
- How to turn off automatic play/pause with AirPods
- How to recover deleted photos on Mac
- How to take a screenshot on iPhone X, XS, or XR
- How to upload photos into iCloud Photos from iPhone, iPad, Mac, and icloud․com
- How to use the built-in level feature on iPhone
- How to add App Store and iTunes gift cards on iPhone and iPad
- How to permanently delete an Apple ID account
- How to remove a user from a group iMessage chat on iPhone