Do you prefer to use Chrome instead of Safari as your default web browser? Read on for how to use Google’s Chrome browser on iPhone.
Using the same browser across your Mac or PC, iPad, iPhone, and other devices offers a more seamless experience as you can sync and use bookmarks, history, passwords, and more across all of your devices.
How to use Google’s Chrome browser on iPhone
- Follow the link here to the App Store listing for Google Chrome
- Alternately, launch the App Store on your iPhone and search from Chrome
- Install the app and open it
- Sign in with your Google account to sync passwords, bookmarks, and more
Here’s how the process looks:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to disable picture in picture on iPad
- Apple Music library missing? Check your iCloud Music settings
- How to set a default Finder folder on Mac
- How to transfer files between iPhone and Mac with a USB flash drive
- How to change your iTunes and App Store Apple ID on iPhone
- How to check if your iPhone is unlocked
- How to check what carriers and countries work with your iPhone
- How to enable mono audio for AirPods
- How to wirelessly charge your iPhone
- How to change the default email account on iPhone
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.