Need to permanently or temporarily change the account you’re using for the iTunes and App Store? Follow along for how to change your iTunes and App Store Apple ID on iPhone.
There are a variety of reasons you may need to change the Apple ID you’re using with the iTunes and App Store. Keep in mind you can also use different Apple ID accounts at the same time for iCloud and iTunes/App Store.
How to change your iTunes and App Store Apple ID on iPhone
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top, then choose Sign Out
- Tap Sign In, enter the Apple ID and password you’d like to use
Here’s how the process looks:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to check if your iPhone is unlocked
- How to check what carriers and countries work with your iPhone
- How to enable mono audio for AirPods
- How to wirelessly charge your iPhone
- How to change the default email account on iPhone
- What is iCloud Drive?
- How to backup iPhone to iTunes on Mac or PC
- What are iOS devices?
- How to merge contacts with iCloud
- How to set up and use Find My iPhone
- How to disable Smart HDR on iPhone
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.