Do you have multiple email accounts on your iPhone but use one more than the rest? Read on for how to change the default email account on iPhone.
Changing the default email account on your iPhone makes your workflow more efficient as it will be the account that pops up when you compose a new email. It’s also the email account that’s used when sharing content with others from Safari, Apple’s other first-party apps, and third-party apps.
How to change the default email account on iPhone
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap Mail
- Swipe to the bottom and tap Default Account
- Tap the account you’d like to use
Here’s how these steps look:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- What is iCloud Drive?
- How to backup iPhone to iTunes on Mac or PC
- What are iOS devices?
- How to merge contacts with iCloud
- How to set up and use Find My iPhone
- How to disable Smart HDR on iPhone
- How to AirDrop from iPhone to Mac
- Where does iTunes store backups?
- How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and the web
- How to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- How much individual, family, and student Apple Music plans cost and how to pay less
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.