Want to quickly transfer photos, videos, documents, notes, and more to your Mac? Read on for how to AirDrop from iPhone to Mac.
You can double-check AirDrop is enabled on your iPhone by heading to Settings → General → AirDrop (you can also firm press the WiFi/Bluetooth tile in Control Center). On Mac head to Finder → Go → AirDrop and you can adjust setting at the bottom.
How to AirDrop from iPhone to Mac
- Find the file, photo, video, or other item you’d like to send
- Locate and tap the share button (square with up arrow )
- Tap the Mac you’d like to share the file with
- You’ll see “Sent” when complete
- Look in your Downloads folder on your Mac to find the file
Here’s how the process looks:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- Where does iTunes store backups?
- How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and the web
- How to cancel your Apple Music subscription
- How much individual, family, and student Apple Music plans cost and how to pay less
- How to unpair Bluetooth devices on iPhone and iPad
- How to check your Apple Watch trade-in value
- How to download Flickr photos, albums, and videos
- How to check your Mac trade-in value
- How to restore specific files/folders with Time Machine on Mac
- How to check your iPad trade-in value
- How to create a multi-room AirPlay 2 experience on iPhone and iPad
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.