Want to upgrade your Mac or just want to know what your current machine is worth? Read on for how to check your Mac trade-in value at multiple places to be certain you get the best price possible.
Here are several ways to make sure you’re getting the most value for your Mac trade-in.
How to check your Mac trade-in value
- Head to Apple’s GiveBack webpage
- Scroll down, select Computer and enter your Mac details to see your value
- Also get a quote from our partner MyPhones Unlimited
- Other good options include Gazelle and eBay
Here’s how the process looks with Apple:
After selecting Computer, enter your Mac’s serial number and answer a few questions.
Trade-ins through Apple are only good for a gift card, but you can hold on to it and use it anytime in the future if you don’t want to spend it immediately.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to restore specific files/folders with Time Machine on Mac
- How to check your iPad trade-in value
- How to create a multi-room AirPlay 2 experience on iPhone and iPad
- How to check your iPhone trade-in value
- How to use dark mode with Apple Books on iPhone and iPad
- How to add HomeKit support to your webOS TV with HomeBridge and iOS 12.2
- How to permanently delete your WhatsApp account
- How to deactivate or delete your Facebook account or change privacy settings on iPhone
- How to delete or temporarily disable your Instagram account
- How to delete lists in Reminders on iPhone and iPad