Is your Apple Music Library missing? Read on for how to check your iCloud Music settings to recover your Apple Music Library.
Apple Music is a great streaming service that allows users to save and download music and videos to a personal library. However, if you’ve signed out of your iTunes/App Store account or are setting up a new device, iCloud Music Library isn’t turned on by default.
Follow along with the steps below to see if this quick change will recover your Apple Music Library on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Apple Music library missing? Check your iCloud Music settings
iPhone and iPad
- Open Settings
- Swipe down to Music
- Tap the toggle next to iCloud Music Libary to recover your Apple Music Library
- It make take some time for your library to repopulate in the Music app
Here’s how the process looks:
- Open iTunes
- Click iTunes in the top left corner, then select Preferences…
- Under the General tab, check the box next to iCloud Music Library
- It make take some time for your library to show up in iTunes again
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to set a default Finder folder on Mac
- How to transfer files between iPhone and Mac with a USB flash drive
- How to change your iTunes and App Store Apple ID on iPhone
- How to check if your iPhone is unlocked
- How to check what carriers and countries work with your iPhone
- How to enable mono audio for AirPods
- How to wirelessly charge your iPhone
- How to change the default email account on iPhone
- What is iCloud Drive?
- How to backup iPhone to iTunes on Mac or PC