Do you receive payments with Apple Cash on your iPhone or iPad but want to change it to require you to manually accept payments? Read on below…
When receiving payments from others in iMessage via Apple Cash you can do so automatically or manually. Setting Apple Cash payments to manual acceptance may offer peace of mind if you would like to verify incoming payments before they are deposited into your bank account.
Apple Cash: How to require manual acceptance for payments
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Swipe down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay
- Choose Apple Cash
- Under ‘Accepting Payments’ tap Manually Accept Payments
Here’s how the process looks:
Read more about Apple Cash on Apple’s support document here.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- Apple Cash: How much money can you transfer to your bank or debit card?
- Apple Cash: How much can you send and receive?
- How to check if your iPhone 7 is eligible for Apple’s ‘No Service’ repair program
- How to check if your MacBook Pro is eligible for a free SSD fix
- How to download HBO shows for offline viewing on iPhone and iPad
- How to check if your iPhone 8 is eligible for a free fix
- How to check if your iPhone X screen is eligible for a free replacement
- How to check MacBook and MacBook Pro keyboard repair or replacement eligibility
- How to use Do Not Disturb on Mac
- How to use password AutoFill on Mac
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.