Want to use Dark Mode on your Mac? Read on for how to enable the dark theme on any Mac running macOS Mojave.
How to use Dark Mode on your Mac
- If you’re unsure, check if you’re running macOS Mojave ( → About This Mac)
- Open System Preferences
- Choose General in the top left corner
- Click Dark located in the top center of the window
Here’s how these steps look:
Now just click on Dark as shown below.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to use grayscale on your Mac
- How to invert the display colors on your Mac
- How to tell which apps are draining your iPhone battery
- How to print contact info to envelopes, lists, and labels on Mac
- How to check if your MacBook Pro is eligible for a free display backlight repair
- Apple Cash: How to require manual acceptance for payments
- Apple Cash: How much money can you transfer to your bank or debit card?
- Apple Cash: How much can you send and receive?