Like nearly every other feature of Apple Card, monthly payments are managed through the Wallet app on your iPhone. Here’s how to manage your Apple Card bank accounts.
Ecobee HomeKit Thermostat
The first time you go to pay your Apple Card statement, the Wallet app will ask you to add a bank account, or use the bank account associated with your Apple Cash account. If you got through this setup process, but later decide you need to add another bank account, it’s very easy to do so directly in the Wallet app.
How to manage your Apple Card bank accounts
- Open the Wallet app
- Tap your Apple Card
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner
- Tap “Bank Accounts”
- Choose “Edit” to remove a bank account, or “Add” to add a new account
Once you add a new bank account, you can set a new default payment method or choose an account each time you pay your bill.
Apple Card does not support paying your monthly statement via a debit card or another credit card. Thus, the only option is to pay your bill is via a bank account.
Do you have any questions about Apple Card? Let us know down in the comments and learn more about Apple Card in our full guide right here. For more help with getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how-to guide as well as the following articles:
- Apple Card: How to download PDF versions of your monthly statements
- How to change Siri voice feedback volume on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch
- Apple Card: How to view your card number in the Wallet app
- How to get Siri to say names right on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to make Siri smarter with family relationships
- How to remove iOS configuration profiles on iPhone or iPad
- How to silence iPhone calls without sending directly to voicemail
- How to restore default iPhone settings without erasing your data
- Here’s what all the iPhone status bar icons mean
- How to send iPhone calls directly to voicemail
- How to stop Apple from potentially listening to your Siri recordings
- How to set up Plex on a Synology NAS drive