Apple today has released iOS 13.2.3 to the public. This release follows iOS 13.2.2, which made improvements to background app performance and more. iOS 13.2.3 and iPadOS 13.2.3 are both rolling out to users everywhere now.
iOS 13.2.3 continues to improve performance and fix bugs in iOS 13. Apple has been releasing new versions of iOS 13 at a quick pace recently, as you can see in the list of updates below.
Here is the changelog for today’s update:
iOS 13.2.3 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:
- Fixes an issue where system search and search within Mail, Files, and Notes might not work
- Addresses an issue where photos, links, and other attachments might not display in the Messages details view
- Fixes an issue that could prevent apps from downloading content in the background
- Resolves issues that may prevent Mail from fetching new messages, and fail to include and quote original message content in Exchange accounts
Spot any major changes in today’s release of iOS 13.2.3? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter, @9to5Mac.
Apple’s recent iOS updates:
- iOS 13 is now available, these are the 13 best features
- Apple releases iOS 13.1 with new AirDrop features for iPhone 11 and more
- Apple releases iOS 13.1.1 with fixes for battery drain, Siri, iPhone restores
- Apple releases iOS 13.1.2 with bug fixes for Camera app, iCloud backups, and more
- iOS 13.1.3 is the latest software update from Apple to fix iPhone and iPad bugs
- iOS 13.2 now available with Deep Fusion, new emoji, Siri privacy settings, more
- iOS 13.2.2 now available with fix for background app performance, more
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.