Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple announces record holiday Q1 2020 earnings: revenue of $91.8 billion, more
- Apple averaged $1 billion in revenue per day in the holiday quarter
- Apple hits 1.5 billion active devices with ~80% of recent iPhones and iPads running iOS 13
- iPhone 11 was the best-selling iPhone in every week of the holiday quarter, Tim Cook says
- 75% of Apple Watch customers are first time buyers, likely driven by Series 3 promos
- Apple releasing iOS 13.3.1 today with Screen Time and Mail app fixes, more
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.