The new iPad Pro, native mouse pointer support in iPadOS, tips on working from home, app architecture and system design, picking the right technologies and dependencies for a project, and top tips on indie app development from Kaya Thomas, Casey Liss and Curtis Herbert. It’s the longest, most action-packed episode of Stacktrace that we have ever made!
Sponsored by Setapp: Try Setapp with over 170+ Mac apps completely free for the first week.
- iA Writer
- WWDC by Sundell
- John’s article about working remotely
- Running Xcode and the iOS simulator fullscreen
- iOS Architecture Generator
- Rambo’s architecture article
- Child view controllers
- Swift by Sundell episode about building MVPs
- We Read Too
- New iPad Pro + keyboard announcement
- New MacBook Air announcement
- Our TV show recommendations
- Rambo’s favorite Plot file
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.