Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by WaterMinder and Calory: WaterMinder is the ultimate water tracking tool that will help you stay hydrated during the day. Calory is the quickest way to count calories, track macros, water, and all of your food intake.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple’s Independent Repair Provider Program expands, over 700 US locations now available for iPhone service
- Apple releases iOS 14 beta 2, first update since WWDC keynote
- Apple releases second developer beta of macOS 11 Big Sur with new interface and icons, more
- What’s new in iOS 14 beta 2? New Calendar icon, Files widgets, more
- Apple releases watchOS 7 beta 2 to developers ahead of public beta release
- Exclusive: Apple is working on QR Code payments for Apple Pay, iOS 14 code reveals
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.