This week on Happy Hour Benjamin and Zac break down the App Store settlements of the week, and the policy changes they have caused, as well as some fascinating rumors about the iPhone 13’s satellite communication abilities and the Apple Watch health sensor roadmap.
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- 9to5Mac’s feature in the iPhone 11 ad
- Roundup: The iPhone 13 is coming this month; here’s what we know so far
- Take a closer look at the new Apple Watch display sizes and faces with these mock-ups
- Spotify CEO says Apple’s App Store sign-up changes are the ‘right direction’ but still unfair
- What Apple’s new App Store policy could mean for your favorite apps
- iOS 15 now prompts users if they want to enable Apple personalized ads, after it was previously on by default
- As Apple antitrust case ends in Japan, a new one opens in India
- Apple will let developers redirect users to sign up for services outside the App Store
- What to expect from Apple in September: iPhone 13, iOS 15 release, and more
- How SpaceX Starlink could resolve rising government-controlled internet shutdowns
Listen to more Happy Hour Episodes
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet Scoop
- The Buzz Podcast
- Space Explored
- Rapid Unscheduled Discussions
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.