Twitterific Stories February 19, 2018
Twitterific Stories October 23, 2017
Twitterrific for Mac update includes new features for muffle and mutes, status indicators, automatic scrolling, and more
On the heels of officially bringing back Twitterrific for Mac just under two weeks ago, The Iconfactory has released the first update to its totally refreshed Mac client with Twitterrific version 5.1 that includes a mix of new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
Twitterific Stories May 13, 2013
Twitterrific 5 iOS app gets Readability, Droplr support, improved notifications, more
The Twitterrific 5 for Twitter iOS app has been updated today to version 5.2.2 with a number of new features and enhancements. Among them, the popular iOS Twitter client gets support for the Readability bookmarking service, Droplr as a new image service, and a few welcomed performance enhancements such as Indicators in timeline tabs that “are updated as tweets are read” and updating read/unread notifications for tweet timestamps as you scroll.
A full list of what’s new in version 5.2.2 of Twitterrifc for Twitter is below:
What’s New in Version 5.2.2
• Added new bookmarking service: Readability • Added new image service: Droplr
• The read/unread state of tweet timestamps are updated as you scroll • Indicators in timeline tabs are updated as tweets are read • Added VoiceOver feedback after performing profile actions (follow, unfollow, etc) • Third party logins are now cleared out when a service is disabled • Additional larger font size setting on iPad
• Compose attachment buttons are now disabled during @name autocomplete • Fixed a bug that could cause replies to be counted more than once • Improved reliability when clearing push notification badges • VoiceOver no longer repeatedly announces new tweet count • When composing replies, VoiceOver reads text first instead of original tweet
• Yfrog links now open in the in-app browser instead of the photo viewer
Twitterific Stories April 22, 2013
Twitterrific 5.2.1 adds notification badges and more
Twitterrific 5 has recieved another big update today, which introduces several new features, improvements, and fixes. The most prominent new feature is the fact that you can now enable app badges for push notifications, but other new additions include support for Twitter’s trending topics and the Favstar service. There are also a bunch of little improvements and bug fixes throughout the app, further polishing the recently-redesigned app.
The update is available now in the App Store. The change log is below, and you can find our full review of Twitterrific 5 here.
• App badges for push notifications (enable in iOS Settings > Notification Center) – Notification count for replies, mentions & DM’s – Using app badges also clears messages from Notification Center • Favstar support (enable in Settings > Other Services) – View a user’s Favstar page from their profile or via long tap on their avatar – View Favstar info on a tweet via more actions menu (…) • Twitter trends (open Sidebar > Search > Tweets tab to view)
• Faster tweet loading time • Search interface remembers last selected tab • Support for Twitter stock symbols ($AAPL, etc) • New tweet count stays on screen until the timeline is scrolled • Home timeline auto-refreshes when posting a new tweet or DM • Automatic theme changing now based on dawn/dusk at your location • Compose gesture: one-finger swipe left/right to adjust cursor • VoiceOver now speaks hint text at the bottom of settings panel • VoiceOver now speaks muffled tweet descriptions • Holding timeline position improved when using VoiceOver • Photo viewer can be dismissed using VoiceOver’s two-finger Z gesture
• Muffled hash tags are now case insensitive • Buttons in settings are now easier to tap • Corrected display bugs during pull-to-refresh • Fixed a bug that prevented Readability from turning off • Tweets at the top of the timeline are easier to swipe • User links in emailed tweets now properly point to the user’s profile • Fixed various bugs that caused the timeline to jump to top unexpectedly • Compose displays correctly when using foreign language keyboards on iPad • Additional fixes & improvements