Temple Run: Oz: Developers of the Temple Run franchise have once again teamed up with Disney to release a game built on the Temple Run 2 engine but set in the world of an upcoming Disney film. This time Imangi Studios brings the Temple Run gameplay experience to the world of Oz in support of the upcoming Oz the Great and Powerful film. The game is available for 99 cents now and features new gameplay elements you haven’t seen in past Temple Run titles.
• Stunning environments inspired by the film – explore them all.
• Fly in a hot air balloon – earn even more coins.
• Explore different locations in Oz – follow sign posts!
• The environment changes as you run – test your reflexes.
• Compete in weekly challenges – beat your friends!
Google Maps version 1.1: Google Maps for iOS gets the ability to search Google Contacts, quickly access search for local places, and select between Kilometers or Miles. Google announced the new features in a blog post and also noted that it is rolling out the English version of the app to seven new countries including: Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and UAE.
Your Google Contacts are now integrated into Google Maps for iPhone – meaning that when you’re signed-in and search for a friend’s name, their address will appear as a suggestion (if you have their address saved). Simply tap their name to see the address, which will visible only to you, on the map. To learn an easy way to keep your Google Contacts synced with your iPhone, click here.
* Search your Google Contacts; sign in to have your saved addresses show up when you search for friends and family by name.
* Quickly search for local places by selecting popular categories such as restaurants, bars, cafes, gas stations, etc.
* Choose between Kilometers or Miles for your preferred distance units.
* Note that some features may not be available in all countries.
RunKeeper version 3.1: Many new features for the popular RunKeeper iOS app today including a Night Mode, In-Activity Settings, and weight logging and visualization tools:
★ Track your workouts in the dark with a new color scheme specifically designed for dimly lit.
★ Switch back to day mode and use it like a flashlight if you get scared.
★ Use Night mode in the day too – you’ve never been one for conventions.
★ Change audio cues, visual themes, auto-pause and screen orientation during your workout.
★ Avoid accidentally hitting the screen rotation button
Weight logging and Visualization tools
★ Enter and track your current and historical weight over time
★ See how you’re progressing against weight loss goals
★ Set up “Weigh-in” reminders at any schedule you’d like
★ Explore! You can now explore your collection by content.
• Improve AirPlay support
• UI tweaks
• Bug fixes
- You can now record your favourite radio on tapes
- Skin your BeatBlaster to match your style
- New alarm clock and timer
- iTunes Match support
- Now playing playlist
- New way to browse radios
- A new radio discover section
- Improved radio list
- Similar radios
- Re-written iPod access layer for faster loading
- Scroll the letter indicator to browse your library faster
- Updated turntable spinning for a smoother experience
- Better social sharing