With the release of OS X Yosemite today, app developers have started releasing redesigned or upgraded versions of their apps to incorporate the new features and design language found in the latest version of the Mac operating system. Among those are popular apps like 1Password, Airmail, and Things.
We’ll keep this list updated as more apps get updated, so check back often to see what new apps have been updated.
Things 2.5 Free upgrade / $49.99 for new users
What’s New in Version 2.5
• Full compatibility with OS X Yosemite. • Today widget in notification center (Yosemite only). • Share and action extensions (Yosemite only). • Handoff support (Yosemite only). Works with iPhone today; coming to iPad soon. • Visual polish and refinements. • Improved stability and bug fixes.
1Password Free upgrade / $35.99 for new users
What’s new in Version 5.0
We’ve joined the Yosemite Alliance! – Fresh new design that fits in perfectly with Yosemite. – Added support for the Dark Side (er, Dark Mode). – Inspiring new icon, hand-delivered by a gold robot and his mischievous trash can.
iCloud sync upgrades have arrived! – Powered by Apple’s next-gen sync for faster and more robust syncing. – ***Important Note*** As such, iCloud sync now requires 1Password for iOS 8 and 1Password 5 for OS X Yosemite from the Mac App Store.
Wi-Fi got a Hyperdrive! – Attachments can now be synced over Wi-Fi with 1Password 5 for iOS. – Syncing starts automatically as soon as your device is on the same network.
Many other improvements based on your galactic feedback.
1Password never prompts you for a review. We value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thanks in advance!
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password.
Airmail $9.99 upgrade or new purchase
What’s New in Version 2.0
- New Design
- Airmail Share Extension
- Airmail Plugins support
- iCloud Accounts Sharing
- iCloud Drop Attachments
- New Draft Engine
- Import-Export Account Settings
- Google OAUTH
- Quick Reply by Default
- Redesigned Preferences
- Sync Flags,Starred
- Initialization indicator
- Selective Unified Inbox
- Mouse Gestures
- Exchange NTLM Login
- Improved Performance
- Improved Offline Operations
- Improved Loading Time
- Improved Search
- Improved Rules
- Inline GAL
- Many minor issues fixed
What’s New in Version 3.1.0
– Motion HD: record your screen in silky smooth 60 fps. Playback in our new inline video player on the drop page. – Yosemite Compatibility: CloudApp is fully compatible and optimized for OS X 10.10 Yosemite. – Dark Mode: CloudApp integrates seamlessly with the new dark mode. – Share extension: CloudApp’s share extension makes it easy to share from any app that supports the share menu.
Description Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
Flare 2 $9.99 (introductory sale, reg. $14.99)
Description ⁕⁕⁕ ON SALE NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME ⁕⁕⁕
The original Flare was named Best of the Mac App Store in 2011. Now Flare 2 is here and features an improved workflow, a new user interface for Yosemite, curated collections of Effects that are updated monthly, and iCloud support so you can take your favorite effects with you wherever you go!
When you download Flare Effects, available for FREE on iOS 8, your custom built desktop effects from Flare 2 will sync automatically onto your mobile devices instantly.
Choose from a variety of Flare’s built-in Effects or create your own using dozens of individual photo filters in near infinite combinations. Easy to learn for casual hobbyists, Flare 2 also has the flexibility professional photographers need.
New photographic filters in Flare 2:
Tilt-Shift, Bokeh Rings, Paper, Highlight & Shadows, Saturation & Vibrance, Color Cast, Van Zesen, Vintage Chrome, Vintage Fade, Vintage Instant, Vintage Process, Vintage Transfer, Vintage Mono, and Vintage Noir
And the filters you know and love from the award-winning Flare app:
Exposure, Midtone Brightness, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Duotone, Color Filter, Color Gradient, Black & White, Cross Processing, Gaussian Blur, Motion Blur, Zoom Blur, Sharpen, Glow, Vignette, Grain, Texture, Lightleak, Frame, Border, Rounded Edges, Barrel Distortion, Rotation, Halftone, Pixellate, Scanlines
Flare 2 features:
• Simple Edit – Adjust effects quickly and easily • Advance Edit – Fine tune effects via a live preview • Snapshot – Temporarily saves your edits for later use • High Quality Textures, Borders and Frames • Batch Processing – Apply effects to a group of images effortlessly • Light & Dark interface themes • Unlimited Undos • Easy to use with iPhoto, Aperture, Photoshop and Lightroom • RAW format supported for importing photos • Crop and Rotate makes adjusting your source image a snap • Export photos in JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats • Share your creations on social networks or by e-mail • Online user guide