Apple has released the first iOS 10.3.3 beta for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The update likely includes bug fixes and security improvements.
iOS 10.3.3 beta 1 follows one day after the public release of iOS 10.3.2 for all users.
iOS 10.3.3 is currently available to registered developers; a public beta version may be available shortly.
Major new features for iOS are likely being saved for iOS 11 which we expect to see introduced at WWDC on June 5. Rumored features include Apple Pay peer-to-peer payments, group FaceTime, new Siri enhancements, changes to the Apple Music app, and more.
For a look back at what changes Apple included with iOS 10.3, check out our hands-on video below:
For more on iOS 11, check out these stories:
- WWDC Wishlist: How iPhone and iPad could improve with iOS 11
- WWDC Wishlist: How CarPlay could improve with iOS 11
- Sketchy rumor claims iOS 11 will enhance Siri with iMessage integration, user behavior learning, more
- iOS 10.3 beta 32-bit alert suggests Apple may drop legacy app support in iOS 11
- Report: Apple in talks to extend Apple Pay with person-to-person payments, offer its own prepaid debit cards