Apple today announced that it has revamped its Affiliate Program with a handful of changes. The Affiliate Program now features a redesigned interface with a new navigation system, more powerful reporting, and more.
Ecobee HomeKit Thermostat
Apple touts that with navigation design has been “updated and simplified.” There’s also a new dashboard with performance metrics and other data visualizers. As for payments, Apple says that the new design makes it easier to see what you’ve earned.
- New Navigation — Updated and simplified navigation, with easier access to account management options
- Dashboard — A brand new dashboard with clear, easy-to-understand performance metrics and data visualizations
- Reporting — Easier and more powerful reporting with improved readability and new features such as saved reports that streamline the reporting process
- Payments — Improved payments feature with more visibility on available earned commissions
- Notification — Advanced in-app, email, and Slack notifications for key events and activity such as conversion approval or funds being available to withdraw
The new Affiliate Program interface will go live on February 20th, according to Apple, but some users are already seeing it. At launch, users will have the ability to toggle between the old and new design as they become more familiar with the changes.
Last August, Apple announced that it was removing apps and in-app purchases from its Affiliate Program. The company has also recently revamped the Apple Books Affiliate Program.
- Apple says it is removing apps & in-app purchases from its iTunes Affiliate Program
- Apple revamps affiliate program for Apple Books, offering increased rates for authors & more
- Apple launches new Apple Books Marketing Toolbox with playable audiobooks widget, more
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.