Do you find yourself accidentally activating the undo option on iPhone? Follow along below for how to turn off shake to undo.
If you hold your iPhone while running, walking, and other activities, you might accidentally activate the shake to undo feature that’s on by default.
How to turn off shake to undo on iPhone
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap General, then Accessibility
- Swipe down and choose Shake to Undo
- Tap the toggle to turn off Shake to Undo
Here’s how the process looks:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to change your passcode on iPhone and iPad
- How to turn off passcode on iPhone and iPad
- Can you get the Podcasts app on Mac?
- How to cancel your YouTube TV subscription
- How to connect Apple Pencil with your iPad
- How to unlock a disabled Apple ID
- How to change your Apple ID password
- How to change your Apple ID birthdate
- How to use AirPods with your Mac