Want to know how to quickly change your Facebook password on iPhone? Read on below for how to do it in three easy steps.
Make sure to use a unique password for each of your accounts. Making use of a password manager like 1Password or even the built-in AutoFill password manager with iOS/macOS makes the process more seamless.
How to change your Facebook password on iPhone
- Open Facebook on iPhone and tap the tab with 3 lines in the bottom right corner
- Swipe down and choose Settings & Privacy, then Privacy Shortcuts
- Swipe down a bit more and tap Change your password
Here’s how the process looks:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to apply OCR to PDFs on Mac
- How to check iPhone photo orientation before taking a picture
- How to turn off shake to undo on iPhone
- How to change your passcode on iPhone and iPad
- How to turn off passcode on iPhone and iPad
- Can you get the Podcasts app on Mac?
- How to cancel your YouTube TV subscription
- How to connect Apple Pencil with your iPad
- How to unlock a disabled Apple ID
- How to change your Apple ID password
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.