UFC 244 Masvidal vs. Diaz is set for Madison Square Garden in NYC on November 2nd at 10 pm ET. Read on below for how to watch the fight on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
UFC fights are PPV through ESPN and you’ll need an ESPN+ subscription. For new customers, there’s a deal to get both a year of ESPN+ and access to UFC 244 Masvidal vs. Diaz at a 25% discount ($80, reg. $110).
Here’s how ESPN+ describes its UFC coverage:
Experience UFC like never before with exclusive live Fight Nights, hundreds of fight cards, UFC original shows, in-depth analysis, real-time statistics, and the best from the UFC catalog.
How to watch UFC 244 Masvidal vs. Diaz on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
If you’re not an ESPN+ customer yet:
- Download the ESPN app on your Apple device
- Tap the search icon (top left) to look up UFC 244
- Choose the UFC 244: Main Card
- Sign up for a year of ESPN+ for $50, then get access to UFC 244 for $30 (reg. $60)
Alternately, you can buy UFC 244 on a Mac or PC here (you can watch on any supported device).
If you’re already an ESPN+ subscriber:
- Open the ESPN app on your Apple Device
- Head to the ESPN+ tab
- Swipe down and look for UFC 244 under Top Upcoming Events
- Tap UFC 244: Main Card
- Buy access to the fight for $60
Read more 9to5Mac tutorials:
- AirPods Pro: How to use Ear Tip Fit Test and change tips
- AirPods Pro: How to use noise cancellation and Transparency mode
- AirPods Pro vs Powerbeats Pro: How specs, size, price, and more compare
- What’s the difference in AirPods and AirPods Pro? Here’s how size, price, and features compare
iPhone & iPad:
- How to use the Deep Fusion iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro camera feature
- iOS 13: How to use custom fonts on iPhone and iPad
- How to edit messages on iPhone and iPad with two-finger tap
- How to use the ‘Remind when messaging’ feature on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- iOS 13: How to use Reader View on iPhone and iPad
- How to change icons and colors for Reminders Lists on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to make subtasks and sublists with Reminders in iOS 13 and macOS Catalina
- How to get started with and use ‘Sign in with Apple’ on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- iPadOS 13: How to make iPad app icons and text bigger
- How to use the ultra wide camera on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
- How to use iCloud Keychain to manage and store your passwords
- How to use Night mode on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
- How to get started with and use Voice Control in macOS Catalina
- How to check iPad and Mac Sidecar requirements
- How to get your Mac ready for macOS Catalina
- How to create a bootable macOS Catalina 10.15 USB install drive [Video]
- How to sync iPhone and iPad to your Mac in macOS Catalina without iTunes
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.