iCloud offers a lot of convenience, and if you have an icloud.com or me.com email address you can use one account for access to your device backups, photos and videos, purchases, email, and more. Follow along for some basic tips and tricks for iCloud Mail, where to login with your iCloud account, and more.
Is iCloud down? No Reported Outages
Check out our top stories on iCloud:
- Apple’s redesigned iCloud․com Photos app comes out of beta for all
- Apple rolling out ‘Report Junk’ feature for iCloud Calendar invites from unknown senders to address spam
- Apple improving iCloud.com Photos app with sidebar and scrubber to match native Mac Photos app
- Apple apologizes for iCloud calendar invite spam, actively ‘identifying and blocking’ senders
- iPhone sends call logs to Apple servers even when iCloud backup switched off – Elcomsoft [U]
iCloud was launched in 2011 as the successor to MobileMe and is Apple’s current cloud service that allows iOS and Mac users to save and synchronize information. Apple includes 5GB of storage for free with all iCloud accounts and has paid options starting at $0.99/month for 50GB.