Tired of videos autoplaying while you’re checking out what’s new in the App Store? Follow along below for how to quickly turn autoplay off.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
The App Store revamp that came along with iOS 11 brought along a variety of changes. One of those is more prominently featured video content, and notably the default is set to “on” for autoplaying videos.
iPhone & iPad: How to turn off Video Autoplay for iTunes and App Store
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap on iTunes & App Store
- Tap Video Autoplay
- Select Off
Alternatively, you can opt to only have videos autoplay in the App Store when you’re connected to Wi-Fi.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- iPhone: How to forward iMessages or SMS
- iPhone: How to customize system vibrations and haptic feedback
- How to speed up the watchOS update process
- HomePod: How to get the official Apple user guide for free
- iOS 12: How to search song lyrics in Apple Music on iPhone & iPad
- Apple TV: How to get the official Apple user guide for free
- iPhone & iPad: How to change default search engine in Safari
- Mac: How to get the official Apple user guide for free
- iPhone & iPad: How to force quit apps