Apple continues to promote the customization of Apple Watch this evening with a new video on YouTube. This time, Apple is focusing on the ability to seamlessly switch between bands with your Apple Watch.
In a new video shared to YouTube today, Apple touts that the Apple Watch Series 4 is “more powerful and more colorful.” The video comes in at 15 seconds long and quickly runs through various Apple Watch bands and casing options.
Apple Watch Series 4 is completely redesigned. And now you can give it a fresh look with new bands in a variety of styles and colors.
Apple just recently released its spring collection of Apple Watch bands and iPhone cases last month. The company released Sport Loop bands in Papaya, Cerulean, Spearmint and Lilac, while the Nike band expanded to new Spruce Fog, Teal Tint and Hyper Grape colors.
Watch the new video below and let us know what you think down in the comments.
- Apple shares new Apple Watch Series 4 how to videos for Workouts & Emergency SOS
- Apple shares new iPhone how-to videos covering Live Photos, Depth Control, and more
- Apple shares new Apple Watch how to videos covering Walkie-Talkie, watch faces, more
- Apple Support launches YouTube channel featuring how-to tutorial videos for iPhone and iPad
- Two iPhone XR videos go live on Apple’s YouTube channel after pre-orders open
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.