Have you tried out Disney’s new streaming service and decided it’s not for you? Or maybe you’ve realized you want a different plan? Read along for how to switch plans or cancel Disney+ before your free trial ends.
Disney+ offers a free 7-day trial and then goes to $7/month or $70/year for the base subscription.
Below we’ll cover how to switch plans or cancel your Disney+ subscription if you signed up via the iOS/Apple TV app as well as direct through Disney.
You can also cancel your subscription anytime during your free trial and keep watching for the full 7 days. If you want to switch to the Disney+ Bundle that includes Hulu and ESPN+, you’ll need to do that directly through Disney.
And if you’ve got a unique case not covered below, you can reach a Disney+ customer service agent 24 hours a day through the help page.
How to switch Disney+ plans or cancel your subscription before the free trial ends
If you signed up through the iOS or Apple TV app
- Open Settings and tap your name at the top
- Choose Subscriptions
- Tap Disney+, choose Cancel Subscription and follow the prompts (you’ll get to finish out your free week)
- Alternately, you can change your plan here
Here’s how it looks on iPhone:
If you signed up direct through Disney:
- Head to the Disney+ app or the Disney+ website and make sure you’re logged in
- Choose your account (Mickey icon is default) then look for Billing Details
- Now tap or click Cancel Subscription
- You can also choose Switch to Disney Bundle
Read more 9to5Mac tutorials:
- How to clean your dirty AirPods Pro and charging case
- AirPods Pro: How to customize Force Sensor controls
- AirPods Pro: How to use Ear Tip Fit Test and change tips
- AirPods Pro: How to use noise cancellation and Transparency mode
- AirPods Pro vs Powerbeats Pro: How specs, size, price, and more compare
- What’s the difference in AirPods and AirPods Pro? Here’s how size, price, and features compare
iPhone & iPad:
- How to quickly select, move, and delete notes on iPhone and iPad with two-finger tap
- How to remove Memoji Stickers from your iPhone keyboard
- How to use the Deep Fusion iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro camera feature
- iOS 13: How to use custom fonts on iPhone and iPad
- How to edit messages on iPhone and iPad with two-finger tap
- How to use the ‘Remind when messaging’ feature on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to make subtasks and sublists with Reminders in iOS 13 and macOS Catalina
- How to get started with and use ‘Sign in with Apple’ on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to use the ultra wide camera on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
- Getting the 16-inch MacBook Pro? Here’s how to wipe your MacBook before selling or giving it away
- Selling your MacBook? Here’s how to repair the butterfly keyboard for free and get more money
- How to check iPad and Mac Sidecar requirements
- How to get your Mac ready for macOS Catalina
- How to create a bootable macOS Catalina 10.15 USB install drive [Video]
- How to sync iPhone and iPad to your Mac in macOS Catalina without iTunes
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.