Benjamin and Zac discuss the latest report that Apple is planning to release an iPad Pro Smart Keyboard with a trackpad, new Powerbeats4 leaks, the latest Ming-Chi Kuo prediction on Macs dropping Intel, HomeKit routers, and much more.
9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn or through our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players. New episodes are released every Friday.
Sponsored by Hyper: Preorder the new HyperDrive GEN2: Next Generation USB-C Hub for $59 (40% off the expected retail price). Enter the Mac Pro Giveaway.
Sponsored by Zapier:Right now through the end of the month, try Zapier free by going to our special link Zapier.com/HAPPYHOUR
Sponsored by LinkedIn Jobs: Go to LinkedIn.com/HAPPYHOUR and get $50 OFF toward your first job post!
Stories we discuss in this episode:
- Report: Apple releasing iPad Pro Smart Keyboard with built-in trackpad this year
- 2020 AAPL shareholders meeting recap
- Target inventory system also includes placeholder listings for new Apple TV, iPod touch, and Apple Watch bands
- New Powerbeats wireless headphones get FCC approval, ‘Hey Siri’ support expected
- Apple to launch ARM Mac without Intel CPU in 2021, says Kuo
- Apple planning over-the-air OS recovery for iOS devices based on iOS 13.4 beta code
- Report: iPhone 12 may support new short-range WiFi standard, AirTags to charge wirelessly like an Apple Watch
- Amazon’s Eero debuts first HomeKit router update, bringing enhanced smart home security
- Apple support document details HomeKit router features, complicated setup process
- Apple lists the cameras and routers that will be compatible with the latest HomeKit features
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.