Apple releases its Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro, Logitech starts selling its own, Mac Pro feet and wheels are rolling off the shelves, Apple has a brand new iPhone SE available to order, Bloomberg reports new details about Apple’s high-end, over-ear headphones, and we explain how Apple’s contact tracing works.
Stories we discuss in this episode:
- Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro now available to order, ships next week
- Apple officially unveils rumored ‘iPhone 9’ with iPhone SE name
- Apple donating portion of PRODUCT(RED) iPhone SE proceeds to COVID-19 relief
- Apple makes the Radeon Pro W5700X MPX Module available in custom Mac Pro builds
- AirPods Pro ear tip replacements now available to order from Apple Online Store
- Apple releases leather and silicone cases for new iPhone SE, priced from $35
- Apple now sells Mac Pro wheels and feet from $299 to $699
- 2020 iPhone SE includes Wi-Fi 6 and Express Card support but skips Ultra Wideband chip
- New iPhone SE replaces iPhone 8, Apple discontinues iPhone 8 Plus without replacement
- Google Classroom app flooded with 1-star reviews as students react to working from home
- Apple makes Apple Maps mobility data available to help health authorities mitigate COVID-19 spread
- iPhone and Android COVID-19 contact-tracing: Public health authority apps only, can be disabled by region, multiple iOS updates required
- Google, Apple building COVID-19 tracing into Android, iOS – 9to5Google
- Bloomberg: iPhone 12 to feature smaller notch and share design cues with iPad Pro, half-size cheaper HomePod later this year
- Bloomberg: Apple over-ear headphones launching ‘later this year’ with swappable magnetic parts
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
Listen & Subscribe:
00:00:00 — Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro
00:04:52 — Logitech Trackpad Keyboard Case
00:14:57 — Mac Pro feet and wheels
00:18:49 — AirPods Pro tips
00:19:51 — iPhone SE announcement
00:36:05 — More on iPhone SE
00:56:29 — Magnetic headphones
00:59:02 — Contact tracing explained
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.