Now that you have your Apple Watch, you might be curious to know how to take a screenshot from your your new device. The process is a little different from taking screenshots on an iPhone or iPad and the photos aren’t automatically saved to the watch, but you may want to screenshot fitness and activity achievements or show friends your customized Apple Watch face. In this how-to article I will quickly discuss how to take a screenshot on your Apple Watch and how you can make the process easier.
(also don’t forget the Parallels Bundle!)
Stack Social is running another ‘Name your own price bundle’ with some solid offerings starting at $1 and an email address (Update: Now over $3 and rising!). The price goes up as people buy it so it is best to get in early.
The bundle includes:
- Snagit For Mac ($50) – The #1 Rated Screen Capture tool for Mac
- Flux 4 ($140) – Powerful Mac Web Design Made Easy
- Jump Desktop ($30) – Connect and Share With Any Computer in the World
- Boom For Mac ($7) – System-Wide Volume Booster
- MacX Video Converter Pro ($50) – Convert Any Video Format (including YouTube) for
- Playback Across All Apple Devices
- Tunes Cleaner ($30) – Easily Delete Duplicate Songs to Revitalize Your iTunes
- Mariner Write ($50) – A Streamlined, Simple Editor for your Mac
- CameraBag 2 ($20) – Ultimate Desktop Photo Editing
- Chronicle 5 ($15) – Never Worry About Your Bills Again
- Folx Pro ($20) – An Easier and Faster Way to Download Files & Torrents
- Elite Keylogger Pro ($49) – The Undetectable Keystroke Logger for Mac
If you are feeling generous, 10% of all sales go to a charity of you choice – so get in early, and get on the leaderboard (which qualifies you to enter a drawing for a MacBook Air). Read more
Preview is a built-in Mac application that has many features that doesn’t get a lot of press. One of them is the ability to place a caption inside the body of the image. Another is to mark up images to remove confidential information. If you double click on an image outside of a photo editor like iPhoto or Aperture, it opens in Preview and can be edited.