Depending on where you are in the world you might want to change the default metric units used in the Measure app in iOS 12.
Follow along to learn how to change the option….
iOS 12: How to customize the metric units in the Measure app
- Fire up Settings. Scroll down until you see Measure and tap on it.
- You’ll be prompted with two options: Imperial or Metric. Select your desired form of measurement.
This option is useful for those who may travel to another country and need to measure something such as clothing in a department store.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to use streaming for Twitter on Mac
- iPhone: How to enable True North in Compass
- Mac: How to restore ‘Save As…’ functionality
- Mac: How to customize your Safari toolbar
- iPhone: How to enable or disable read receipts for iMessage
- iPhone & iPad: How to customize calendar settings
- How to use Light Mode for messages in Mail with Dark Mode on macOS Mojave
- How to customize Voice Feedback for Siri
- iPhone & iPad: How to customize Siri suggestions