Apple revamped the Voice Memos app in iOS 12 and with that comes a handful of new features, including the ability to automatically delete Voice Memos after a certain time period.
Follow along to learn how….
iOS 12: How to automatically delete Voice Memos
- Fire up the Settings app and head to Voice Memos.
- Tap Clear Deleted.
- From here you have a few options: Never, After 30 Days, After 7 Days, After 1 Day, and Immediately.
If you have a tendency of letting your Voice Memos go on without deleting, this new option is a good way of keeping the app clean. Personally, I always delete them after moving them where they need to go.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- iOS 12: How to use the Control Center scan QR code shortcut on iPhone
- macOS Mojave: How to create Desktop Stacks
- watchOS 5: How to toggle Raise to Speak for Siri
- How to prepare for the iOS 12 public beta
- iOS 12: How to set up Screen Time as a parent on a child’s iPhone or iPad
- watchOS 5: How to manage Walkie-Talkie contacts
- watchOS 5: How to set Siri voice volume
- iOS 12: How to permanently delete photos on iPhone
- watchOS 5: How to access the Internet from your wrist
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.