With many users setting their Apple Watch on the charger to charge overnight, it would be useful if Apple Watch had a built-in alarm option for waking you up in the morning. Fortunately, there is. Follow along to learn how to set an alarm on Apple Watch.
How to set an alarm on Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, open the Alarms app.
- Tap Add Alarm.
- Set the time you’d like Apple Watch to wake you up.
- Tap Set.
- Wait for your alarm to go off.
If, for whatever reason, you’d like to set an alarm on your Apple Watch instead of your iPhone, this is how to do it. If you sleep with Apple Watch, this is a great way to have a silent alarm with the Apple Watch simply just tapping your wrist while on mute.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to customize LTE settings on iPhone and iPad
- How to check iOS feature availability in your country
- How to replace your Apple Pencil tip
- How to access Apple News in any country
- How to charge your Smart Battery Case for iPhone
- How to use Auto Pause on Apple Watch to more accurately track running workouts
- How to restart Finder on Mac
- How to change Mac app icons
- How to enable persistent notifications on iPhone and iPad
- Forgot your Apple ID email? Here’s how to look it up
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.