Missing iCloud content? Whether you’ve unexpectedly lost or maybe accidentally deleted iCloud contacts, calendars, or bookmarks, follow along below for how to restore them.
How to restore deleted iCloud contacts, calendars, and bookmarks
- Head to iCloud.com and log in (works on Mac, iPad, and other desktops)
- Click or tap on Account Settings
- Scroll or swipe to the bottom of the page
- Under Advanced click Restore Contacts, Restore Calendars, or Restore Bookmarks
- Choose an available archive to restore (read the fine print i.e. the archive you restore will replace what you have on all devices)
Here’s how the process looks:
Now scroll or swipe to the bottom and look in the bottom left corner for Advanced.
When you choose to restore iCloud content, you’ll see any available archives to pick from, a current archive will be made just in case you want to restore to what you have now after you go back in time to restore an old archive.
For calendars, you’ll need to set up any shared ones again as they’ll be removed during the restore process.
Read more 9to5Mac tutorials:
- How to clean your dirty AirPods Pro and charging case
- AirPods Pro: How to customize Force Sensor controls
- AirPods Pro: How to use Ear Tip Fit Test and change tips
- AirPods Pro: How to use noise cancellation and Transparency mode
- AirPods Pro vs Powerbeats Pro: How specs, size, price, and more compare
- What’s the difference in AirPods and AirPods Pro? Here’s how size, price, and features compare
iPhone & iPad:
- How to quickly select, move, and delete notes on iPhone and iPad with two-finger tap
- How to remove Memoji Stickers from your iPhone keyboard
- How to use the Deep Fusion iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro camera feature
- iOS 13: How to use custom fonts on iPhone and iPad
- How to edit messages on iPhone and iPad with two-finger tap
- How to use the ‘Remind when messaging’ feature on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to make subtasks and sublists with Reminders in iOS 13 and macOS Catalina
- How to get started with and use ‘Sign in with Apple’ on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to use the ultra wide camera on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
- Getting the 16-inch MacBook Pro? Here’s how to wipe your MacBook before selling or giving it away
- Selling your MacBook? Here’s how to repair the butterfly keyboard for free and get more money
- How to check iPad and Mac Sidecar requirements
- How to get your Mac ready for macOS Catalina
- How to create a bootable macOS Catalina 10.15 USB install drive [Video]
- How to sync iPhone and iPad to your Mac in macOS Catalina without iTunes
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.