Do you have a Pages document but need to export it to a .pdf format? Follow along for how to convert a Pages doc to a PDF on Mac.
While Apple’s Pages word processing application is becoming more popular, there are times when you might need to convert a Pages doc to a PDF document (or Microsoft Word doc). Fortunately, Apple has built in a quick and easy way to export Pages documents to other formats.
How to convert Pages doc to PDF on Mac
- Open the Pages doc you’d like to convert
- Click File in the top left corner
- Select Export To → PDF…
- Click Next… in the bottom right corner
- Create a name for your exported doc, and where to save it, click Export
Here’s how the steps looks:
You can click the drop-down option next to Image Quality to choose another option and also opt to require a password by clicking the checkbox shown below. Choose Next as shown when you’re ready to convert your document.
Choose a name for the file you’re exporting and where you’d like to save it.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to convert Pages doc to Microsoft Word doc on Mac
- How to turn on and turn off your Mac
- How to type the Apple logo on Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- How to customize time and date formats on the Mac
- How to check your Apple Watch’s software compatibility
- How to delete old Apple Watch backups
- How to check your iPad’s software compatibility
- How to prevent your iPhone from vibrating when it’s on mute
- How to create a new user account on your Mac
- How to check your iPhone’s software compatibility
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.