Trying to figure out how to repeat a song or album on iOS 13 with your iPhone or iPad? Read along for where the repeat button has been moved to in the Music app.
iOS 13 brings a host of new features and also a variety of changes like UI tweaks. Now the repeat song or album button in the Music app has been moved, and it’s hidden one layer deeper than it was with iOS 12. Follow along for how to repeat a song or album on your iPhone in iOS 13.
How to repeat song or album on iOS 13
- Open the Music app and play a song or album
- Tap the now playing strip at the bottom of your screen (bottom right on iPad)
- Tap the three-line icon in the bottom right corner
- Tap the repeat icon to the right of Up Next
- Tapping once will repeat an album, tapping twice will repeat a song
Here’s how the process looks:
Tap the repeat icon once to repeat an album or playlist, tap it twice to repeat a song.
As shown in the middle image above, tap the three-line icon to go back to the now playing card. The repeat status will show up in the bottom right corner when it is turned on.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our How to guide as well as the following articles:
- Apple TV remote not working? Here’s how to fix it
- Have multiple Apple Health data sources? Here’s how to get the best results
- How to use the split bill and tip calculator features on Apple Watch in watchOS 6
- How to update software directly on Apple Watch in watchOS 6
- How to download apps directly on Apple Watch in watchOS 6
- How to delete built-in apps on Apple Watch in watchOS 6
- How to automatically silence unknown and spam calls on iPhone in iOS 13
- How to automatically close Safari tabs on iPhone and iPad in iOS 13
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.