Apple will release the first developer beta of iOS 13.4 today. This update comes after the public release of iOS 13.3.1 last week, which included new privacy settings, Screen Time updates, and more.
Update: Apple has released the first developer betas of macOS Catalina 10.15.4, iOS 13.4. iPadOS 13.4, watchOS 6.2, and tvOS 13.4. Read our full roundup of all of the new features in iOS 13.4 here.
We don’t yet know what to expect in iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4. Apple’s release notes indicate that the update includes bug fixes and performance improvements, but we’ll dive deeper once the update is available.
Apple notes the following about iOS 13.4 beta 1:
iOS 13.4 beta is available for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max using the Configuration Profile. Installation using the Restore Image isn’t currently available for these models.
Spot any major changes in the first developer beta of iOS 13.4? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter, @9to5Mac. There’s no word on when the update will be released to the public, but we expect a public beta to come soon.
Apple’s recent iOS updates:
- iOS 13 is now available, these are the 13 best features
- Apple releases iOS 13.1 with new AirDrop features for iPhone 11 and more
- Apple releases iOS 13.1.1 with fixes for battery drain, Siri, iPhone restores
- Apple releases iOS 13.1.2 with bug fixes for Camera app, iCloud backups, and more
- iOS 13.1.3 is the latest software update from Apple to fix iPhone and iPad bugs
- iOS 13.2 now available with Deep Fusion, new emoji, Siri privacy settings, more
- iOS 13.2.2 now available with fix for background app performance, more
- Apple releases iOS 13.2.3 with more background app improvements, Mail fixes, more
- Apple releases iOS 13.3, watchOS 6.1.1, and tvOS 13.3, here’s what’s new [U: HomePod]
- Apple releasing iOS 13.3.1 today with Screen Time and Mail app fixes, more
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.