Safari’s AutoFill feature has improved a lot over the years. While you may be used to entering and editing AutoFill data on your Mac, you can also do the same on iPhone. Just as you can use your iPhone camera to quickly load in credit or debit cards to use with Apple Pay, you can do the same with Safari’s AutoFill.
For the various websites and retailers that aren’t offering the secure and fast option to checkout with Apple Pay, it’s handy to have your credit or debit cards of choice loaded into Safari’s AutoFill for quick and secure use.
How to add credit cards to Safari’s AutoFill on iPhone
- Open Settings, swipe down and tap on Safari
- Tap on AutoFill and then Saved Credit Cards
- Select Add Credit Card
- Use the camera or type in your card details manually
Using AutoFill for credit and debit cards requires Face ID or Touch ID, so you can feel good about both the security and convenience of using the feature.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to reset your AirPort base station
- How to backup a Mac to Time Machine with any hard drive
- How to invoke split screen on iPad with iOS 11
- How to set up or recover voicemail on iPhone
- How to turn off autocorrect on Mac
- How to check which apps have access to your iPhone’s camera and microphone
- How to change and customize your Watch face on Apple Watch
- How to make iPhone buttons easier to use
- How to take screenshots on Mac
- How to clean your dirty AirPods and charging case