While Apple Watch provides a lot of convenience in a variety of ways, but all the notifications can pile up on the wearable quickly. Follow along for how to clear all notifications with a couple taps.
Whoosh! Screen Cleaner
You may already know that you can clear notifications by swiping over one from right to left. But there are times where you may want to just clear all of them at once.
How to clear all notifications on Apple Watch
- Swipe down from the top of your Apple Watch
- Do a firm press (Force Touch) on one of your notifications
- Tap Clear All
You’ll notice the red notifications indicator at the top of your Watch face will be gone now.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- iPhone: See how much time you’re spending in apps
- How to turn off iPhone X
- HomePod: How to create a Stereo Pair
- iPhone & iPad: How to turn on Messages in iCloud
- iPhone & iPad: How to cycle your Cellular radio
- How to go back on iPhone
- iPhone & iPad: How to view the last time you opened an app
- iPhone & iPad: How to clear cache
- Apple Watch: How to turn off Nightstand mode