Want to check what your family has downloaded from the App Store or iTunes Store or add it to your own device? Follow along for how to quickly see and download Family Purchases on iPhone and iPad.
One of the great parts about Family Sharing is being able to buy an App, Movie, Music, etc. once, and everyone that’s part of your family account gets access to it on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and more.
If you’re not set up with Family Sharing yet and want to get it going, check out our tutorial.
How to quickly download Family Purchases on iPhone and iPad
- Long press on the App Store app
- Tap Purchased
- You’ll be taken directly to your account page where you can see your own purchases as well as those from everyone in your Family Sharing account
- Tap on someone to see their downloads and download the content to your own device
- Open the iTunes Store app
- On iPhone tap More > Purchased, on iPad tap Purchased
- Below your purchases, you’ll see Music, Movies, and TV Shows downloaded by your family
Read more 9to5Mac tutorials:
- How to get AirPods Pro ear tip replacements
- How to clean your dirty AirPods Pro and charging case
- AirPods Pro: How to customize Force Sensor controls
- AirPods Pro: How to use Ear Tip Fit Test and change tips
- AirPods Pro: How to use noise cancellation and Transparency mode
- AirPods Pro vs Powerbeats Pro: How specs, size, price, and more compare
- What’s the difference in AirPods and AirPods Pro? Here’s how size, price, and features compare
- How to find your AirPods Pro serial number
iPhone & iPad:
- What is mini LED and what could it mean for iPad and MacBook?
- How to find out when your iPhone 11 camera is using Deep Fusion
- How to quickly select, move, and delete notes on iPhone and iPad with two-finger tap
- How to remove Memoji Stickers from your iPhone keyboard
- How to use the Deep Fusion iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro camera feature
- iOS 13: How to use custom fonts on iPhone and iPad
- How to edit messages on iPhone and iPad with two-finger tap
- How to use the ‘Remind when messaging’ feature on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to use the ultra wide camera on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
- How to restore deleted iCloud contacts, calendars, and bookmarks
- Getting the 16-inch MacBook Pro? Here’s how to wipe your MacBook before selling or giving it away
- Selling your MacBook? Here’s how to repair the butterfly keyboard for free and get more money
- How to check iPad and Mac Sidecar requirements
- How to create a bootable macOS Catalina 10.15 USB install drive [Video]
- How to sync iPhone and iPad to your Mac in macOS Catalina without iTunes
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.